GMC is debuting a new line of vehicles in 2011, including brand-new models as well as new renditions of their classics.
Let’s take a look at the GMC 2011 Lineup:
The 2011 Acadia includes brand-new features such as:
- Heated seats that are available with cloth seats.
- 20” 2-tone chrome-clad wheels with black chrome inserts.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with Mahogany wood.
- Enhanced lighting in foot wells.
- OnStar that comes with six months free of direction planning.
- Signature Denali chrome honeycomb grille.
The 2011 Canyon has done away with their red-orange metallic exterior color as well as their SLE badge on 1SA models. They have also added:
- Aqua Blue Metallic color for exterior.
- Front head restraints.
- OnStar with six months of direction and connection planning.
GMC’s large cargo or passenger van underwent a lot of changes in their 2011 model. For one, it no longer has an AM/FM stereo or CD changer, favoring instead more sophisticated and modern features, such as:
- An audio system feature with USB port.
- Antenna kit with ground plate and cable.
- Bluetooth for phone and connectivity to audio system.
- Engine block heater.
- XM radio.
- OnStar and direction planning for six months.
- Remote keyless entry with two transmitters and remote panic button.
- Remote vehicle starter system.
The heavy duty Sierra 2500 now has a revised hood appearance with a new grille, new chassis, and hydraulic body mounts. It also comes with a stability control system, sway control, intelligent brake assist and hill start assist. Fuel tanks can now hold up to 36 gallons. Other features include:
- All-terrain and all-season tires.
- Forged polished aluminum wheels.
- Exhaust brake.
- Head and seat-mounted side-impact air bags.
- Duramax 6.6L Turbo diesel V8 engine.
The Yukon Denalis also come in new colors like Mocha Steel Metallic. If you are looking for a 2011 Yukon Denali, or any of the above mentioned 2011 GMC vehicles, in the New Orleans, Harvey, Metairie, Houma or Marrero areas, then visit Don Bohn GMC and drive off happy today!